[ejabberd] problem with external components

Fabio Forno fabio.forno at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:30:05 MSD 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Pedro Melo <melo at simplicidade.org> wrote:

> hmms... Our components just work with ejabberd, and on previous
> servers I've used the answer <stream> was always from server domain.
>
> I think this might by a typo in the spec. It does not make much sense
> to have a from='component.domain'...

It's possible (in fact at the beginning I wasn't understating the
problem, since I expected a bare "domain" from), but at least openfire
and the jabber support in twisted matrix are compliant to the typo ;)

I'm asking for a clarification to the standards ml, thanks.

bye

--
Fabio Forno, Ph.D.
Bluendo srl http://www.bluendo.com