[ejabberd] problem with external components

Fabio Forno fabio.forno at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:39:42 MSD 2008

Just few thoughts before asking to the standards ml:
the xep is consistent since the component opens a stream with
"to='component.domain'"
not using "from='component.domain'" as if it where asking a
point-to-point channel with that given routing entry in the server.
The server symmetrically answers with a "from" from the same
'component.domain'.

So I don't think it's a typo, it's just not intuitive.

jabber id: ff at jabber.bluendo.com