[ejabberd] Some Module Authoring Questions

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Mon Jun 16 22:38:35 MSD 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 12:25, anders conbere <aconbere at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Stephen Paul Weber
> <singpolyma at singpolyma.net> wrote:
>> >From an internal erlang module:
>>
>> 1) Is there a way to stop a specific message from being delivered
>> (hooking into user_receive_packet or similar).
>
> You can definitely drop packets from a packet filter.

Ok, so I suppose the question was implicitly: "can you and how?".  I'm
asking because I have not found a way, after reading what dox there
are and hacking a bit.  Is there a specific atom I must return from
the user_receive_packet hook?

--
 - Stephen Paul Weber (Singpolyma)

Web: http://singpolyma.net/