[ejabberd] Is there a thorough example of using pubsub ?

Vincent BARAT vincent.barat at ubikod.com
Tue Jun 17 14:27:31 MSD 2008

Hello,

I faced a similar issue.
FYI, I fixed it by re-installing ejabberd from the binary setup found here:
http://www.process-one.net/en/ejabberd/downloads

I was previously using the ejabberd 2.0.1 package found at
http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu intrepid main universe
on by Ubuntu server.

Conclusion: this is not a good idea to mix several version of Ubuntu :-)

Cheers,