[ejabberd] Making ejabberd 2.0.1 work with gmail.com accounts

Vincent BARAT vincent.barat at ubikod.com
Wed Jun 18 01:08:15 MSD 2008

Thanks for all your advices.

As Mickael pointed out, the ejabberd 2.0.1 binary installer seems to be well configured by default (expect that I had to enable s2s_use_startls by hand, which seems to be required to enable the "dialback"? feature required by GTalk).

Now I will try to check my DNS according to what you mention.

Results later...