[ejabberd] Error accessing pages loaded through mod_http_fileserver

Dean Pucsek dean at lightbulbone.com
Thu Jun 19 18:28:20 MSD 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to load a static html webpage with ejabberd using
mod_http_fileserver and mod_http_bind.  When I visit my site with any
browser using WebKit (Safari, OmniWeb, etc.) I get
"kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 302" and when I visit the site in
FireFox I get a blank page.  My setup right now is Mac OS X 10.5.3 and
ejabberd 2.0.1.  I did a bit of googling and have a feeling this error
may be due to the OS X 10.5.3 update, but I wanted to see if anyone
here has had this problem as well.

Thanks,
Dean Pucsek