[ejabberd] Pubsub Node Configuration Bugs

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:08:42 MSD 2008

Hello,

I found also what is apparently a bug in the pubsub module, I registered a
login in your bugtracker and was going to fill a new ticket. But then I see
this in the ml. What is the good general procedure when you want to fill a
ticket? Can I make it directly or do we have to expose it here?
Thanks.

Jehan