[ejabberd] Anonymous users versus registered users in ejabberd

mark peleus mark.peleus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:12:07 MSD 2008

Hi,

I managed to log in using SASL Anonymous.
I'm using shared roster and all the online users see each other in the
roster.

The Anonymous user have all the other registered users in his roster and can

send and receive messages with all the other users.
My problem is that registered users don't see the Anonymous user in their
roster.
In addition, the admin console states the correct online user but I can't
see the Anonymous user
in the online users list.

Is this a bug or the correct behaviour?

Is there a way I can use anonymous users and get all the functionality of
registered users
and when the anonymous user sign out all the data will be deleted?

Thanks