[ejabberd] Ejabberd mysql migration

Michael Ossareh michael at heysan.com
Sat Jun 21 03:54:29 MSD 2008

Hi guys,

We're migrating from mnesia to mysql. We get the following error when
running the migration process:

#42000You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near ';delete from users where username='1431905';insert into
users(username, password' at line

Does anyone have any idea's why? It looks to me as though the
submisssion of the back to back sql statements is making the server
unhappy. I know this can be done on the mysql CLI but I guess its down
to the client libs to see the >1 query and know to submit them
seperately. Could it be that the the erlang/odbc/mysql lib/module
isn't doing this correctly?

Ejabberd: 2.0.1
Mysql: 5.0

cheers,

mike

--
"Don't go through life, grow through life."
- Eric Butterworth