[ejabberd] AtomPub interface

Pablo Platt pablo.platt at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 02:21:12 MSD 2008

I think that to make pubsub useful in the real world
it has to work with "Result Set Management" http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0059.html

I don't think building a twitter clone with ejabberd is possible with the current implementation.
http://www.process-one.net/en/blogs/article/introducing_the_xmpp_application_server/
What if I want to watch posts 100-110 of a user that posted 1000 posts?

Result Set Management will be useful in many other scenarios like paging through
the user list in a server that has thousands of registered users...

In my opinion paging is a must!