[ejabberd] ejabberd 2.0.1 started but not running

Vincent BARAT vincent.barat at ubikod.com
Mon Jun 23 17:30:51 MSD 2008

I faced similar issues, and solved them by installing a "good" version of ejabberd.

Which version did you install ? (OS/package/repository, source code or binary installer etc.) ?

I recommend you the the binary installer found one Process One's web site, the only version for which I has no issue (I use proxy65 and pubsub).

Cheers,