[ejabberd] ejabberd 2.0.1 started but not running

David Halik dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu
Mon Jun 23 18:00:30 MSD 2008

Actually, I think we found the problem, but I haven't tested it yet. I
was talking to a few people logged into the jabber.ru chatroom and they
pointed out that the {error,driver_incorrect_version} probably means
that the ejabberd server is running against a different version than it
was built against.

I'm going to rebuild erlang and ejabberd today and get back to everyone,
but I think that's a reasonable answer.

David Halik
System Administrator
OIT-CSS Rutgers University