[ejabberd] BOSH and webpage page persistence?

zeank steve at zeank.in-berlin.de
Tue Jun 24 16:43:56 MSD 2008

Hi,

jsjac in combination with ejabberd's http-bind supports suspending and
resuming a session. All you have to do is do sth like

con.suspend();

when unloading the page (onunload) and sth like

con.resume();

when loading the page (onload handler). See
jsjac/examples/simpleclient.html for an example.

Cheers, Steve