[ejabberd] Pubsub Node Configuration Bugs

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:32:26 MSD 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I found also what is apparently a bug in the pubsub module, I registered a
> login in your bugtracker and was going to fill a new ticket. But then I see
> this in the ml. What is the good general procedure when you want to fill a
> ticket? Can I make it directly or do we have to expose it here?
> Thanks.

My opinion:

If you are almost sure it's a bug, and it isn't yet reported in the
bug tracker, then you can submit directly.

If you have doubts, or you prefer to have some previous public
discussion (for example in a hard to reproduce bug, or a protocol
ambiguous explanation...) then you can start a thread in the mailing
list. Maybe other people will provide you feedback that helps to
clarify the exact problem, so you can later submit a better report.

Anyway, don't worry if you submit a report that maybe later is not a
bug: after investigation the ticket can be closed as 'Invalid' :)

---