[ejabberd] need help with command-line messaging like sendxmpp

Jesse Thompson jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 26 18:26:10 MSD 2008

I just started working with Net::XMPP2, and it seems much better than
Net::XMPP.

I'm not sure if this is your issue, but if your domain is different than
your server name, then with Net::XMPP, you need to supply a
'componentname' argument equal to your domain.  This is not documented,
and I only figured it out from reading the source code.

e.g.:

$xmpp->Execute(
    hostname      => $servers[$i],
    port          => 5222,