[ejabberd] Can I get the amount of data transferred per XMPP session somehow?

Teemu Harju teemu.harju at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:43:02 MSK 2008

Hi,
I was wondering if it is possible to get the amount of bytes transferred in
the XMPP session when it is closed. I tried to look at the Erlang TCP socket
documentation, but couldn't find that info there. Is it possible in ejabberd
to get this information somehow? For example, put it in the .log file when
it logs that the session has been closed.

Thanks,

Teemu

--
Teemu Harju

email/jabber: teemu.harju at gmail.com
blog: http://www.teemuharju.net

~~ "A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows." ~~