[ejabberd] ejabberd 2.0 mnesia corruption

Michael Ossareh ossareh at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:06:03 MSD 2008

Hi,

We recently switched over to ejabberd 2.0 as our jabber server. We
managed to exhaust our file descriptors at the same time ejabberd was
attempting to write data to mnesia. This crashed ejabberd. On restart
it now takes a very long time to start up, using a lot of CPU and
about 7gb of ram. Are there any suggestions on how we can work out
what is taking so long and advice on how we can fix this?

I'm more than happy to do digging around in our installation if
someone is willing to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

mike

--
"Don't go through life, grow through life."
- Eric Butterworth