[ejabberd] example of xml message for xml-rpc module

Zbyszek Żółkiewski zbyszek at toliman.pl
Mon May 26 14:51:13 MSD 2008

is your server listening on port 4560? check via netstat if yes if you open
port 4560 for machnie that you planning to send rpc? if yes try telnet 4560
send whatever - see output.
if server dont listen on 4560 check startup logs for problems, run ejabberd
with console (oomit -detach) ...
btw i have written php class for mod_xmlrpc:
http://svn.process-one.net/ejabberd-modules/jorge/trunk/class.ejabberd_xmlrpc.phpso
it take 2 lines of code to manage accounts.

pozdrawiam,
Zbyszek Żółkiewski