[ejabberd] example of xml message for xml-rpc module

mark peleus mark.peleus at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:23:15 MSD 2008

Zbyszek,

Thank you for your answer and the php class. It will be extremely helpful
once I'll manage to compile and configure correctly mod_xmlrpc.

I think I'm missing a fundamental stage.

I have ejabberd binary installed on two systems: my local xp machine and
remote linux.
What are the minimum dependencies I need when using the binary ejabberd
installer?
I manage to compile mod_xmlrpc and put it in the ejabberd bin directory.
Do I need xmlrpc1.13? Do I need xmerl for that? Do I need to compile both
with erlang otp instead of ejabberd binary distribution?

Do I need to compile erl files on each machine or just copy the ebam files
from my local xp to the remote linux computer?

Thanks.