[ejabberd] ejabberd remmembers users after uninstall and re-install

mark peleus mark.peleus at gmail.com
Sat May 31 00:31:09 MSD 2008

I agree with the ticket although I meant the other way around.

I tried to completely uninstall ejabebrd and remove all the users
so I deleted the database folder but still saw the old users after
re-install.
It just seemed weird to me so I thought I might not understanding something
basic.

I thought that the users are stored only in the database folder so I was
afraid some
kind of old memory or process of the old ejabberd was still running.

It might be nonsense.