[ejabberd] None of my Ejabberd server are able to talk to Gmail

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:16:46 MSK 2008

Thanks for the information,

I've never see this information anywhere else, I wonder why it is needed.
I've sent my email, I hope it will solve the problem.

But does this mean that I will have to send an email each time I add a new
domain or I change a domain from one IP to another ?

Lionel, crossing his fingers...

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Jesse Thompson <jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu