[ejabberd] Sending messages to multiple clients?

Saku Ytti ytti+ejabberd at ytti.fi
Thu Nov 20 11:40:35 MSK 2008

(with apologies if moderator posts my original mail, from wrong address)

Is it possible to send messages to multiple clients?

I'm using bitlbee and IM+. And it seems messages are going to the last client
where I chatted with given person (so one person might go to bitlbee and
another to IM+).
Preferably I'd like messages to go the client that is not away, but I don'
think either client support priority, at least not triggering it's change on
/away.

Thanks,
--
  ++ytti