[ejabberd] pep problem

Yann Leboulanger asterix at lagaule.org
Thu Nov 20 17:25:25 MSK 2008

Hi,

I have a problem with pep under ejabberd.

First I use ejabberd2.0.1 from debian, with Mysql. I recently moved my
server to another machine, which hosts 2 domains.

For one domain, I have no problem at all.

For the other (I tested with several accounts), when I set tune, there
is no problem. But when I try to set mood or activity, here is what I get:

<iq type="set" id="289">
<pubsub xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub">
<publish node="http://jabber.org/protocol/mood">
<item id="0">
<mood xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/mood">
<afraid />
</mood>
</item>
</publish>
</pubsub>
</iq>

<iq from='user at server.org' to='user at server.org/resource' id='289'
type='error'>
<error code='403' type='auth'>
<forbidden xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/>
</error>
<publish node='http://jabber.org/protocol/mood'>
<item id='0'>
<mood xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/mood'>
<afraid/>
</mood>
</item>
</publish>
</pubsub>
</iq>

Could it be that mnesia database (I think pep stays in mnesia, even if I
use mysql?) is a bit brocken? How could I restore that?

Thanks
--
Yann