[ejabberd] PubSub node names and ejabberd

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Sat Nov 22 12:02:11 MSK 2008

The flexibility comes from the plugin system. As you know it is made
for developer and we consider and integrate patch quite fast to
improve the plugin API. I truly think the plugin API is the way to go
because flexibility is important and one unique approach cannot
satisfy anyone and cannot work for all the projects we build on pubsub.

--
Mickael Remond
  http://www.process-one.net/