[ejabberd] PubSub node names and ejabberd

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Sat Nov 22 16:02:25 MSK 2008

hi,

maybe this is of some help to you:

http://dev.esl.eu/blog/2008/07/31/flat-nodetree-plugin-for-ejabberd/

greetings,
stephan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ejabberd-bounces at jabber.ru im Auftrag von Adi
Gesendet: Sa 22.11.2008 03:17
An: ejabberd at jabber.ru
Betreff: Re: [ejabberd] PubSub node names and ejabberd

I agree with Jack. It will be nice to have the flexibility. People who need
to order a large number of nodes will automatically do a hierarchy anyway.

As a random example if i was planning to do something like org/<my
org>/<Service>/jid/...
now i have to do /home/<host-name>/jid/org/<my org>/<service>/...