[ejabberd] First shot at result set management (XEP-0059)

Eric Cestari eric at ohmforce.com
Mon Nov 24 15:53:01 MSK 2008

Hi,

For the time being only on mod_muc, though I have it partially
implemented on other modules (some fetching data from ODBC).

It should be pretty easy to port it to jabber user search and
mod_pubsub. (porting mod_muc only took 3 hours, and most of the mnesia
queries should be portable)

Send in your remarks.

TODO :
I am not too happy with the way I compute the index, so maybe someone
can come up with something better.

I'd feel that the rsm module should be merged with the jlib module.

Now the 2€ question is "are there clients supporting XEP-0059 ?"

Cheers,
	Eric