[ejabberd] First shot at result set management (XEP-0059)

Eric Cestari eric at ohmforce.com
Thu Nov 27 11:38:56 MSK 2008

I have attached the new patch to Jira.

> 2.4 Page Not Found
> I am not sure if this is intended by the protocol or not. Let's
> imagine that is how you wanted it to work.

That one, I left the current behavior because of
"The responding entity MUST reply with an 'item-not-found' error if
all the following circumstances apply:
1. The UID itself cannot be used to derive directly the next item
within the set (e.g. the alphabetical or numerical order of the UIDs
do not specify the order of the items)."

Given that I use comparison operators, I can get the next item in the
set. Condition 1 does not apply in that case.

PubSub should be next to implement RSM.
However I'll wait Christophe to commit his new set of patches first ;)

Eric