[ejabberd] trouble clustering with ejabberd 2.0.2_2 and mySQL

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Wed Oct 1 02:14:10 MSD 2008

hi,

> On your page, you mention..
> Now you can set up the rest of the database replication through the web
> interface.
> How do I get it to sync my user tables?

you don't. at least not when you are using mysql as a
backend. you have to make sure that the mysql server
you use is reachable over the network (listen= in my.cnf (iirc))
and then make all your nodes connect there. so you
basically have only one server for authentication and
all other things _odbc.

or you use some kind of mysql-replication.

just to answer your question, here is where you sync databases:

  http://<server>:5280/admin/node/<nodename>/db/

replace <nodename> in this URL with your nodename. and <server> with your server.

greets,
stephan