[ejabberd] Clustering with ejabberd 2.0.2_2 - please clarify something about it's use

Tom tom.valdes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 20:11:09 MSD 2008

I keep getting closer (I think) to getting this working and I want to be
clear on something.

I have my 2 servers setup and they are now both responding and the stats
are in sync (registered users and connections)
If I am connected to TESTIM and lose the connection, what is supposed to
happen?
Am I supposed to have my client reconnect to TESTIM02 or is ejabberd
supposed to automatically redirect me?

If I try connecting to TESTIM02 with my TESTIM id, it tells me I'm
unauthorized which makes sense since my id was created as
testuser at TESTIM  and not testuser at TESTIM02.

Can someone please clear this up for me?

thanks,
tom