[ejabberd] Empty Roster or Auth Failed.

Jorge Guntanis jorge at guntanis.com
Tue Oct 7 23:17:48 MSD 2008

I have been playing around with some settings, both on the jabber
cluster and the mysql cluster.
Basically incremented the amount of connections of the jabber side
from 10 to 100 and set the keep alive mysql query thing to 60 from
commented.
I'm not sure if the problem was that the connection was timing out or
it was that it didn't have enough connections.
My question is the amount of connections to the mysql server a
determining factor of  the amount of connections that server can
handle?
Do you guys have any "best-practice" on finding out the best value for this?

Thanks
Jorge