[ejabberd] mod_adhoc stopped working in 2.0.2_2?

Arne Claassen arne at getorganyzd.com
Thu Oct 16 10:55:19 MSD 2008

I have a server on 2.0.1 and testing a new server on 2.0.2_2. On the
new server I don't get the adhoc commands as admin anymore. They were
even there at one point, but then i started working on clustering and
while my admin users can still log in to the web admin, the in-band
adhoc commands are all gone. Any suggestion what might have happened
there? I've tried wiping the DB and starting a fresh instance, but
admin users just aren't getting the commands back.

thanks,
arne