[ejabberd] ejabberd sending two different stream starts

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Thu Sep 4 16:44:59 MSD 2008

Hi,

in a jabber client library I am currently writing I am having weird problems
on how ejabberd seems to send it's frist and second XMLs. Namely:

<stream:stream xmlns='jabber:client' xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' id='2153625463' version='1.0' xml:lang='en'>

and:

seem to be sometimes sent together, sometimes seperately. is there any explanation for that?
will i have to build my library so it accepts both?

any comments on this?

thanks in advance,
stephan maihoefer