[ejabberd] to what level is xep-0060 (pub-sub) impelmented

Ovidiu Craciun Ovidiu.Craciun at philips.com
Fri Sep 5 06:49:07 MSD 2008

I see the discussion is diverging a bit... this is not a bad thing per se :) thanks for all the updates given related with the subject, highly appreciated!

But back to initial question, I am trying to find out if there's any server out there (open source or commercial) that actually implements the xep-0060 to support the feature I am asking about: to be able to construct a hierarchy of pub-sub nodes (collection nodes containing other collection nodes and leaf nodes) and then to be able to subscribe to *any* collection node and get notified of items published to *any* sub-nodes of the collection node I subscribed to. I would be interested also if there's a server out there that implemented this feature with some limitations: the depth of the hierarchy, the number of parents a node can have (considering the hierarchy that can be built is a directed acyclic graph, or a generic tree structure if restrictions are applied).

Anyone?

Thank you,
O.