[ejabberd] module dev question

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:40:04 MSD 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Gabriel Rossetti
<gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying to develop a module that will change the way the auth is done
> (add some verification on the resource). I have some questions:
>
> 1) is that possible?
> 2) if so, does anyone know of any resources that could be useful? (posts,
> tutorials/howtos/examples, etc)

I have a whole series of blog posts on modifying ejabberd internals

http://anders.conbere.org/journal/building-ejabberd-modules-part-1-compiling-erlang/

Sometime there I promise to talk about custom auth modules, but I
haven't written that yet. However If you have any questions about
that, it's very straight forward and I would be happy to answer them.

~ Anders