[ejabberd] Running two pubsub modules in one VH

Christophe Romain cromain at process-one.net
Tue Sep 9 19:27:09 MSD 2008

This is really hard to do. the reason is that, when calling a
function as get_subnodes, you don't know by advance the nodetree type
for the given node.

to make this working:
1) you can do that by handling several hosts, each host having its
own nodetree type.
2) you can define a node hierarchy convention allowing to quickly
know the nodetree type of all subnodes
   example:
	/tree/host/user/....
hopefully, all nodetree calls are in form Functions([Host,Node|_]).
so using that rule you only need to patch mod_pubsub:tree_call/3 like
this
   [_, [TreeType | _] | _] = Args,
   Module = list_to_atom(?TREE_PREFIX ++TreeType)
   catch apply(Module, Function, Args).