[ejabberd] Roster configuration

Joshua Szmajda js at biotest.net
Thu Sep 11 22:11:05 MSD 2008

The ejabberd server. It stops responding to most input from clients and
the admin web interface locks up.

I looked into it some more. When one client sends a presence
subscription (request or response), ejabberd won't process any further
input from that jid on any connection. Other messages at least from
other jids make it into the server (and into the message log database)
but ejabberd doesn't pass the messages onto the hung client/jid.

-Josh