[ejabberd] PubSub weirdness

Dirk Meyer dmeyer at tzi.de
Tue Sep 16 16:28:25 MSD 2008

Hi,

Christophe Romain wrote:
> what you see is quite odd, can you give some xml dump (packet you are
> sending before receiving all events, and packet received when you get
> notified twice)

looks that I was wrong, I mixed up some stuff. When I subscribe I get
the current list of items without asking for it. I did not expect that
and confused it with change messages. So, I do not get messages
twice. But I still get it around 50 times when I send my presence
status to the server first. How can I get a list of subscribers?
Sending <subscriptions node=.../> does not work.

Dirk

--
Never let a computer know you're in a hurry.