[ejabberd] Collection and leaf nodes.

Adi jabber.list at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:32:54 MSD 2008

Thanks, i looked it up, looks like access presence is supported, so maybe i
can try to use that instead of authorize. I also see in the list that delete
node is not supported? Is this true.

features() ->
    [
     %"access-authorize",   % OPTIONAL
     "access-open",   % OPTIONAL this relates to access_model option in
node_default
     "access-presence",   % OPTIONAL this relates to access_model option in
node_pep
     %"access-roster",   % OPTIONAL
     %"access-whitelist",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "auto-create",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "auto-subscribe",   % RECOMMENDED
     "collections",   % RECOMMENDED
     "config-node",   % RECOMMENDED
     "create-and-configure",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "create-nodes",   % RECOMMENDED
     %TODO "delete-any",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "delete-nodes",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "filtered-notifications",   % RECOMMENDED
     %TODO "get-pending",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "instant-nodes",   % RECOMMENDED
     "item-ids",   % RECOMMENDED
     "last-published",   % RECOMMENDED
     %TODO "cache-last-item",
     %TODO "leased-subscription",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "manage-subscriptions",   % OPTIONAL
     %TODO "member-affiliation",   % RECOMMENDED
     %TODO "meta-data",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "modify-affiliations",   % OPTIONAL
     %TODO "multi-collection",   % OPTIONAL
     %TODO "multi-subscribe",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "outcast-affiliation",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "persistent-items",   % RECOMMENDED
     "presence-notifications",   % OPTIONAL
     "presence-subscribe",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "publish",   % REQUIRED
     %TODO "publish-options",   % OPTIONAL
     "publisher-affiliation",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "purge-nodes",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "retract-items",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "retrieve-affiliations",   % RECOMMENDED
     "retrieve-default"   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "retrieve-items",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "retrieve-subscriptions",   % RECOMMENDED
     % see plugin "subscribe",   % REQUIRED
     %TODO "subscription-options",   % OPTIONAL
     % see plugin "subscription-notifications"   % OPTIONAL

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:34 AM, Christophe Romain
<cromain at process-one.net>wrote:

> authorize access model is not yet supported, but is planned to be.
> on disco query, access-authorize is not listed.
> to see what is supported you can also browse sources mod_pubsub:features/0

Thanks,
Adi