[ejabberd] removing nodes from cluster

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Fri Sep 26 19:29:05 MSD 2008

hi,

is this really the only way? shutting down ALL nodes would be very bad since we
were thinking about turning off and on nodes as we need them (using some kind
of cloud-computing). since then every node would be named differently we would
end up with a list of a few hundred nodes after some time.

there has to be a way to remove a node from the cluster in some "clean" way, isnt there?

greetings,
stephan