[ejabberd] trouble clustering with ejabberd 2.0.2_2 and mySQL

Tom tom.valdes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:18:38 MSD 2008

I found another post about 15 minutes before your email which basically
told me the same thing :-)
It seems the moving of the database for syncing is key.

Now when I have my admin page up for each machine, it shows both of my
running nodes.

I'm still getting some issues.. I can create accounts only on my second
box (testim02) and I can only login to the testim02.
Also, the Registered Users count doesn't seem to be looking at the mySQL
tables

At the statistics page on my testim server  I see:

Registered Users: 	4
Online Users: 	2
Outgoing s2s Connections: 	0
Outgoing s2s Servers: 	0

mySQL shows that I have 1 user

At the statistics page on my testim02 server  I see:

Registered Users: 	0
Online Users: 	2
Outgoing s2s Connections: 	0
Outgoing s2s Servers: 	0

mySQL shows that I have 4 users

If I try to create an account on testim,
none of the stats change and the account doesn't get created.
The log on testim shows:
=INFO REPORT==== 2008-09-30 15:04:20 ===
I(<0.282.0>:ejabberd_listener:112) : (#Port<0.445>) Accepted connection
{{192,168,16,124},4108} -> {{192,168,16,240},5222}

If I try to create an account on testim02
the account gets created and the stats change to show ,
testim
Registered Users: 	4
Online Users: 	3
Outgoing s2s Connections: 	1
Outgoing s2s Servers: 	1

testim02
Registered Users: 	0
Online Users: 	3
Outgoing s2s Connections: 	1
Outgoing s2s Servers: 	1

mySQL shows that I have 5 users

On your page, you mention..
Now you can set up the rest of the database replication through the web
interface.
How do I get it to sync my user tables?

thanks,
tom