[ejabberd] 100 mb per c2s connection (+patch)

Xia Qingran qingran.xia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:33:53 MSD 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Mickael Remond
<mickael.remond at process-one.net> wrote:
> Hello Anton,
>
> The socket send timeout and disconnection features was only going to be
> pushed in ejabberd 2.1, because the send timeout API require a recent
> Erlang R12 version.
> Fully supporting that API will require dropping support for Erlang R11.
> This is the type of thing we have pushed to customer however that have
> made the switch to R12 and that will go into 2.1 version.

Hi, Mickael

Can you open your release schedule or milestone of ejabberd?
I want to know what time I can run 2.0.5 or even 2.1.0 instead of 2.0.3.

Best regards,
--
夏清然
Xia Qingran
qingran.xia at gmail.com
Sent from Beijing, 11, China
Rodney Dangerfield  - "I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't
want to interrupt her."