[ejabberd] Slow PEP updates.

Simon Tennant simon at imaginator.com
Sat Apr 4 19:03:42 MSD 2009

Curious to know whether anyone else is seeing slow PEP updates with the
latest SVN HEAD?

We are seeing updates range from a couple of seconds to a couple of
minutes.  The test server is unloaded, and the mnesia DB looks fine.

The pep updates are issued by a component on behalf of the user.
(service_check_from is set to false).  I've seen the following bug
listed and wonder if this is related:
https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-707.  Can someone define
what a "laggy" s2s connection is? Of course we have S2S connections -
Perhaps 30 concurrently.

Anyone else experiencing this and any ideas on how to debug?

S.

--

fixed: .uk +44 20 7043 6756          .de +49 89 420 955 854
  mob: .uk +44 78 5335 6047          .de +49 17 8545 0880
 xmpp: simon at buddycloud.com