[ejabberd] Migrating from MySQL to Mnesia

Florian Thießen Florian at Thiessen.org
Tue Apr 7 23:07:05 MSD 2009

Hello,

it seems such scripts don't exist yet or they aren't wanted to be shared
so I'm looking for someone to create them.

You can contact me directly to discuss further details such as payment
and time it would take etc.

I would publish them afterwards.

- Florian Thiessen

--
Florian Thießen

XMPP: florian at thiessen.it
OTR Fingerprint: 599ECC7C 8AEE6FEE CA722395 997B2567 7F096E76

Mail: florian at thiessen.it
PGP Key: 0xD8887592
Fingerprint: 013D 74ED CD95 1F8C CB9A  B8A0 69EA A85A D888 7592