[ejabberd] ejabberd Crashing apparently due to memory faults

Hanselka, Alex alex at hanselka.name
Mon Apr 27 16:59:03 MSD 2009

I also forgot to mention, I found this in my sasl.log file.

=CRASH REPORT==== 27-Apr-2009::07:55:59 ===
  crasher:
    pid: <0.8981.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: {function_clause,
                        [{ejabberd_c2s,is_ip_blacklisted,[undefined]},
                         {ejabberd_c2s,init,1},
                         {gen_fsm,init_it,6},
                         {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}
      in function  gen_fsm:init_it/6
    initial call: ejabberd_c2s:init/1
    ancestors: [ejabberd_c2s_sup,ejabberd_sup,<0.8693.0>]
    messages: []
    links: [<0.8925.0>]
    dictionary: []
    trap_exit: false