[ejabberd] 100 mb per c2s connection (+patch)

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:33:10 MSD 2009

2009/4/1 Xia Qingran <qingran.xia at gmail.com>:
> Can you open your release schedule or milestone of ejabberd?
> I want to know what time I can run 2.0.5 or even 2.1.0 instead of 2.0.3.

It is https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB
The release schedule of ejabberd is measured in tickets (reports, bug
reports, issues), not in time.

This means that a new version of ejabberd is ready for publication
when there aren't open tickets associated to that version, not when a
specific date in the calendar passes.

For example, looking at https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB
you can see that there are 36 tickets blocking ejabberd 2.1.0

In addition, major releases like 2.1.0 usually have some previous beta
and RC releases before the final one.

---
Badlop
ProcessOne