[ejabberd] Anonymous users versus registered users in ejabberd

Dennis Petschull d.petschull at two4.it
Mon Aug 3 22:59:48 MSD 2009

Hm.
So, if one wants to create a 1on1-webchat, where the web-user logs in
anonymously via web-interface and the other user using the internal mechanism
via desktop-client, both users will not be able to see each others presence.

Does anyone know of any solution/workaround for this kind of situation?

Cheers,
Dennis

--
Dennis Petschull