[ejabberd] Anonymous users versus registered users in ejabberd

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Mon Aug 3 23:41:24 MSD 2009

Hello,

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:59 +0200, "Dennis Petschull"
<d.petschull at two4.it> wrote:
> Hm.
> So, if one wants to create a 1on1-webchat, where the web-user logs in
> anonymously via web-interface and the other user using the internal
> mechanism
> via desktop-client, both users will not be able to see each others
> presence.
> Does anyone know of any solution/workaround for this kind of situation?

They can see each user presence if they add each other to the roster and
accept the contact.

You can also use groupchat as a proxy for that.
I am not sure we have enought information to reply more precisely to
what you want to do.
There is probably several solutions.

--
Mickaël Rémond