[ejabberd] http_bind BAD REQUEST

Jack Moffitt jack at chesspark.com
Thu Aug 13 02:03:29 MSD 2009

> thanks, something does not seem to be right with the strophe library.
> has anyone got this to work with strophe?

Strophe has been extensively tested with ejabberd mod_http_bind.  It
is powering collecta.com for example.

What is the BOSH connection manager url you are giving to strophe?  Is
this correctly proxied by your web server?

Note that strophe does not send intentionally send OPTIONS method
requests; I don't know if this is even possible from JavaScript.
Something external to Strophe seems to be at fault here, but I'm happy
to help you track it down.

jack.