[ejabberd] http_bind BAD REQUEST

straightflush at gmail.com straightflush at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 03:10:26 MSD 2009

Thanks jack.  I think we identified Safari as the OPTIONS cultprit
here, that went away with Firefox.

I am trying the example basic.html from the strophe library against
the ejabberd mod_http_bind setup.  I modified the BOSH_SERVICE in
basic.js to point to http://server:5280/http-bind/ and i dont get much
further than seing the commands SENT on the screen.  i looked in
firebug and dont see any response (although it is a 200 OK) that i
would expect to see over the BOSH connection.

All i have added is the mod_http_bind to the modules and

 {5280, ejabberd_http,    [http_bind, {request_handlers,
[{["http-bind"], mod_http_bind}]}]}

to the listen section.  I tried testing this using command line XML
and it seems to work fine, just not from strophe.  Anything specific
on the ejabberd side that we need to do to make this work ?

Thanks
AD