[ejabberd] http_bind BAD REQUEST

Matthew Rushton mrushton7 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 03:47:54 MSD 2009

I have a very similar setup and it works perfectly. I also saw the exact same issue you did and like everyone has said it's a same origin restriction. You need to set up a proxy. I'm using nginx and here is my config:
        location ~ ^/http-bind$ {
            proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:5280;
        }
Apache would need a similar setup.